What are Le Manis?
Le Manis are reusable designer press-on nails that come in 22 styles that will fascinate even the fussiest nail art lover. Our high quality press-on nails can mimic the most expensive manicures without the steep price tag and damaging effects of regular visits to the nail salon. They can be worn in multiple combinations for a truly customized look that is unique to your style. All it takes are a few minutes to apply your nails and that’s it!
How do I apply my Le Mani set?
• Remove any nail polish from the nails. Was your hands with soap and dry thoroughly. Push the cuticles back with the wooden cuticle stick. Use the nail file to polish the surface of the natural nail.
• Wipe your nails with the alcohol prep pad and keep them dry and clean. You can also use rubbing alcohol or white vinegar as an alternative to the prep pad.
• Select the best fitting Le Mani for each finger and lay them in order. We recommend beginning with the pinkies and working inward toward your thumbs when applying your Le Mani set.
• If you are using nail glue, place a small dot of glue on the back of Le Mani and spread.
• If you are using nail tabs, select the nail tab that best matches your natural nail in size. Peel the tab off from the sheet and apply flat to your natural nail. Remove the clear film over the tab by pulling it back.
• Apply Le Mani against the cuticle and press down at a 45 degree angle. Hold for 30 seconds until the nail is secure.
• Avoid exposure to water for 1 to 2 hours after application. For video instructions, please click here (insert link to application video).
How much glue is recommended?
A small dot of glue on the back of your Le Mani will suffice for longer wear. The estimated wear time using Le Mani glue is approximately 15 days. The estimated wear time using Le Mani nail tabs is up to 5 days.
What happens if my Le Manis come in contact with water?
If you have used Le Mani glue, you’re free to resume normal activity after the recommended timeframe of avoidance (1 to 2 hours). This includes washing your hands, taking a shower or bath, washing dishes, and swimming. If you have used Le Mani nail tabs, there are certain restrictions. Anything that requires you to soak your hands in water for extended periods of time will weaken the adhesiveness of the tabs. This includes taking a shower, soaking in a tub or jacuzzi, swimming, or any kind of aquatic therapy.
What do I do if my Le Mani comes off?
If your Le Mani comes off while wearing your set, you can affix it again using the application instructions found here (insert link for application instructions).
Some tips to remember to achieve a secure hold:
• Washing your hands and keep your nails dry and clean
• Wipe your nails with the alcohol prep pad provided to remove any excess oil
• Hold each nail for 30 seconds following application of the glue or nail tab
• Avoid exposure to water for 1 to 2 hours after application of your Le Mani set
How do I remove my Le Mani set?
If you have used Le Mani nail glue:
• Soak nails in hot water for 10 minutes to soften the glue.
• The water temperature should be hot enough for you to be comfortable soaking your nails.
• Using the cuticle stick, lift Le Mani along edge and gently slide the cuticle stick under Le Mani until it is free.
• Never use force to remove the press-on nail or this can cause damage to to the natural nail
• Pour a few drops of soak-off solution on a cotton pad and rub the nail until the glue has completely dissolved. You can also buff off the remaining glue with the nail file provided.
If you have used Le Mani nail tabs:
• Soak your nails in warm water for 10 minutes.
• Using the cuticle stick, gently lift Le Mani along edge and peel off. For video instructions, please click here (insert link for removal instructions). When can I remove my Le Mani set? We recommend waiting at least 8 days or until the press-on nail starts lifting on its own to attempt removing your Le Mani set if you have used glue. If you want to preserve your Le Mani set for future use, we strongly advise against using acetone directly on the set as this will cause damage to the press-on nails.
How should I remove excess glue off my Le Mani?
Should you find excess glue on your Le Mani after removal, then you can use the nail file provided to gently buff off the glue. If you notice some residue to left on your Le Mani from the nail tab after removal, you can use rubbing alcohol to wipe your Le Mani clean.
What is included in my Le Mani set?
Your Le Mani set includes the following:
• 24 press-on nails in 12 sizes
• Nail file • Cuticle stick
• Alcohol prep pad
• 2 sheets of nail tabs
What are the ingredients of your glue?
Our Le Mani glue includes the following ingredients: Ethyl cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl methacrylate, BHA, and C1 15850 Tocopherol
Can I use my Le Mani set again?
Yes, you can wear your Le Mani set multiple times. They have been designed to be reusable so that our can get the maximum usage out of their nail sets wether using our glue or nails. Please note that use of Le Mani nail tabs with your nail set will ensure even more re-applications. Please also bear in mind that the underside of each Le Mani must be smooth (without any excess glue) to create a suitable surface for re-application.
Can I alter the length and shape of my Le Mani set?
Yes, you can customize your nail set to the length and shape of your preference. Our Le Mani Clippers can offer you instant square, round, or well shape at your desired length with one clip. They can be found here (insert link for Le Mani Clippers). Please note that you can also customize your Le Mani set using a nail cutter and the nail file provided to achieve your desired length and shape.
Will my Le Mani set be comfortable to wear?
We have designed our press-on nails to be as similar to your natural nail as possible. They are sturdy and hold their shape making them resilient in their wear. If applied correctly, you should not feel any discomfort wearing your nail set.
Are your products vegan and cruelty-free?
Yes, all of our products - Le Manis, glue, and nail tabs - are vegan and cruelty-free. Our company is firmly against animal testing and will never resort to such practices in the development of our products.
How soon will my order ship?
We aim to ship orders within 2 business days from our warehouse once an order has been processed. You may experience slightly longer shipping times during major holidays and sales.
Where will my order ship from?
All orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Ontario, Canada.
What are your shipping options?
We offer the following shipping options for our Canadian customers: Expedited Shipping (Canada Post) - This option takes 1-7 business days depending on your location in Canada. Xpresspost Shipping (Canada Post) - This option takes 1-3 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We offer the following shipping options for our American customers: Small Packet Shipping (Canada Post) - This option takes 4-7 days depending on your location in the United States. Please note this option does not include a tracking number. Tracked Packet Shipping (Canada Post) - This option takes 7-12 business days depending on your location in the United States. Please note this option includes a tracking number.
Do you offer international shipping?
We currently only offer shipping within Canada and to the contiguous United States. Please note that American customers will be responsible for any custom fees and duties incurred on ther packages. Other countries will be added in the future.
Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
Due to the hygienic nature of press-on nails, we cannot process a refund or exchange once the packaging of your Le Mani set has been opened.
If there is some sort of defect in your nail set or if you are missing item(s), please contact us at email@example.com so that we can rectify the issue with your order in a prompt manner.
Do you offer a rewards program?
Yes, please sign up for our rewards program on our website.
How do I remove my Le Mani nail set?
If you used Le Mani glue:
• Soak nails in hot water for 10 minutes to soften the glue.
• The water temperature should be hot enough for you to tolerate soaking your nails.
• Using the cuticles stick, life Le Mani along the edge and gently slide the cuticle stick under Le Mani until it is free.
• Never use force to remove the press-on nail as this can cause damage to the natural nail.
• Pour a few drops of soak-off solution on a cotton ball and rub until the glue has completely dissolved.
• Alternative - Use the nail file and buff nail until the the glue is glue completely removed. Wipe your natural nail with an alcohol prep pad or rubbing alcohol and wipe the nail clean.
If you used Le Mani nail tabs:
• Soak your nails in warm water for 5-10 minutes.
• Using the cuticle stick, gently life Le Mani along edge and peel off. For video instructions, please click here.
What are Les Yeux?
Les Yeux are our collection of invisible magnetic lashes that have been formulated to be very lightweight on the eye while providing the strong hold that has become synonymous with magnetic lashes. Our Les Yeux lash band consists of magnets within the band all along the length of the lash. The outcome is a lash that is concealed of any magnets. Our Les Yeux sets can be worn in seconds without the struggle of messy glues, precise alignment of magnets, and the need for magnetic anchors.
What is the difference between Cashmere and Wispy lashes?
Our Cashmere lashes are a luxe style of lashes that will never fail to give you drama where you need it in life. All of our Cashmere lashes are made using 5D high quality cashmere faux mink fibers. Our wispy lashes are a natural style of lashes meant to enhance the beauty of your eyes. All of our wispy lashes are made using 3D high quality faux mink fibers.
What is the Les Yeux 2-in-1 Magic Liner?
Our 2-in-1 Magic Liner can be applied as a liquid eyeliner, but that dual benefit of functioning as both a magnetic eyeliner and an adhesive eyeliner. Our Magic Liner is available for purchase in both black and clear.
How do I apply my Les Yeux set?
• Apply our Magic Liner above the lash line and wait for it to dry.
• Be sure to apply two layers of eyeliner for the lashes to adhere to the eyelids.
• It may take a few seconds to form an adhesive film.
• Apply your lashes directly on to the eyeliner.
Can I shower or go swimming wearing my lashes?
Yes, you may resume all normal activities after applying your lashes. This includes showering, swimming, and exercising.
What do I do if my invisible magnetic lashes come off?
If your Les Yeux set loses adherence from the inner corner or the outer corner, then simply reapply the 2-in-1 Magic Liner in that area. Make sure to apply two layers so that the lashes have adhesiveness to adhere to the eyeliner securely and quickly.
How do I remove my Les Yeux set?
• Remove your lashes first by gently pulling on the outer corner of the lash and peeling off.
• Use micellar water or an oil-based makeup remover to remover the eyeliner.
What are the ingredients of your Les Yeux 2-in-1 Magic Liner?
Our 2-in-1 Magic Liner consists of the following ingredients: Water, Acrylate Polymer, PVP, Decyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, and Caprylyl Glycol
Can I use my Les Yeux set again?
Yes, you can wear your Les Yeux set 20-25 times with proper care. They have been designed to be reusable so that our customers can get the maximum wear of out of their lash sets.
Can I alter the length of my Les Yeux set?
Yes, you can easily trim our invisible magnetic lashes to fit your lash line. The invisible magnetic lash band will not be affected in its performance.
Will my Les Yeux set be comfortable to wear?
We have designed our lashes to be lightweight with a flexible band and high quality faux mink fibers similar to your natural lashes. When applied correctly, your invisible magnetic lashes should sit comfortably on the eyes.
Are your products vegan and cruelty-free?
Yes, all of our products - Le Manis, glue, nail tabs, Les Yeux, and 2-in-1 Magic Liners - are vegan and cruelty-free. We firmly believe that no animal should be harmed for the purpose of creating or testing a product.
Do you offer refunds and exchanges?
Due to the hygienic nature of press-on nails and magnetic lashes, we cannot process a refund or exchange. If there is some sort of defect in your nail or lash set or if you are missing item(s), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can rectify the issue with your order in a prompt manner.