Removal - Nails
For nail glue:
- Soak your nails in water for 10 minutes to soften the glue. The water temperature should be hot enough for you to be comfortable soaking your nails.
- Using the cuticle stick, lift Le Mani along the edge and gently slide the cuticle stick under Le Mani until it is free. Never use force to remove the press-on nail as this can cause damage to the natural nail.
- Pour a few drops of soak-off solution on a cotton pad and rub the natural nail until the glue has completely dissolved.
- Alternative - Use the nail file and buff nail until the the glue is glue completely removed. Wipe your natural nail with an alcohol prep pad or rubbing alcohol and wipe the nail clean.
- We recommend waiting at least 8 days before attempting to remover Le Mani set if using glue.
For nail tabs:
- Soak your nails in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Using the cuticle stick, gently lift Le Mani along the edge and peel off.